MexTour 2022 Sendoff week in Los Angeles September 20-24 to feature Fan Appreciation Day, including Open Training, culminating with the match against Peru.
Fan Appreciation Day / Open Training – September 23
- Tickets now on sale for Mexico’s Open Training session at the Rose Bowl Stadium on Friday, Sept. 23rd
- Starting at 5:00 pm
The event will be hosted by renowned nationally syndicated radio program Erazno y la Chokolata. Fans of the show can tune in to win access to Autograph Alley featuring several Mexican National Team Legends, including Jorge Campos, Luis Hernandez, and Claudio Suarez.
Tickets for the Friday open training are just $10. Capacity is limited, so fans are urged to purchase their tickets in advance.
This Soccer Clinic will invite 15 youths selected from the community and a sweepstakes will participate in the historic first edition of the MexTour CAP (the official soccer clinic of the tour), taking place on the Rose Bowl Stadium pitch and hosted by Mexican National Team legend Luis “El Matador” Hernandez and Mexican youth team coaches.
Register for your chance to participate! Here are the requirements:
- Parent & child participate in the clinic together
- Children must be ages 10-14
- Clinic will be from 1:30 – 5:00 pm
- Guests are then welcome to attend our MexTour Send-Off Fan Appreciation Day